Limited Deal Ends in:
What Is the Best Tea to Drink for Weight Loss
- What Is the Best Tea to Drink for Weight Loss
- Tea Burn Review
- Does Tea burn have caffeine?
- Can you eat whatever you want with Tea Burn?
- Tea Burn Ingredients
- Benefits of Tea Burn
- Tea Burn Diet Weight-Loss Plan
- How to use Tea Burn with the right dosage?
- Who can benefit from Tea Burn?
- Who Should Avoid Tea Burn?
- What are the Adverse Effects of Tea Burn, if any?
- Pricing of Tea Burn
- Tea Burn FAQs
- Refund Policy on Tea Burn
Tea Burn Review
The Tea Burn is the first tea with incredible weight-loss potential. The secret is the synergy of tea’s main ingredients: Caffeine, L-carnitine and L-theanine, EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate contributes) which will all be explained later. But here’s a quick rundown of the ingredients, starting with caffeine. Because caffeine is a stimulant, it will help you lose weight.
Does Tea burn have caffeine?
Yes, it does, but it has far less than you’ll find in a cup of coffee. And here’s the “magic” of tea: It also has L-theanine, an amino acid that works to counter caffeine’s harmful effects. L-theanine also influences the neurotransmitters in the brain that affect your dopamine and serotonin levels which send the brain signals of satiety. The more tea you drink, the stronger the message to your brain that says “I’m not hungry.” Therefore, tea not only helps you lose weight, it helps you to reduce your appetite and stay on a diet as well.
One more secret ingredient of tea is green coffee beans, the miracle antioxidant that stimulates your body’s metabolism; you’re actually burning fats as you sit there drinking your tea. They also lower the levels of triglycerides in the blood and inhibit the accumulation of fatty acids in the fat cells, thus making it a significant antiobesity agent.
Can you eat whatever you want with Tea Burn?
Probably not. But if you start by tea burn tea, it will begin its work on your alpha brain waves, your neurotransmitters, and your metabolism to increase your energy and decrease your appetite. When you add in the Tea Burn DIet weight-loss food plan and a moderate amount of exercise, the pounds and inches will come off quickly and safely.
Everyone and their mother knows that tea is good for you. Just think about when you were last ill. Did you say, “Hey honey, can you get me a cup of coffee?” No way! You said, “Hey honey, can you get me a cup of tea?” But only in the last ten years or so have scientists begun to turn their attention to the connection between drinking tea and losing weight. Turns out there are three incredible ingredients in tea that work synergistically to influence the metabolic and nervous systems to help take the weight off and keep it off.
Each one of these ingredients taken alone has a degree of efficiency in helping the body to shed pounds. And remember, these ingredients are found naturally in the Camellia sinensis plant, not manufactured in a chemical plant. Tea burn is truly a miracle of nature—what I consider to be the most perfect mix ever created. I can’t help but get passionate when I speak about tea burn tea because I get so caught up in just how much nature can provide for us, if we only let it.
Tea Burn Ingredients
Secret Ingredient #1: Caffeine
Let’s start with caffeine. Caffeine is a chemical found naturally in more than sixty species of plants, including coffee, tea, and cocoa. Mother Nature put caffeine in plants as a defence from insects consuming the leaves; caffeine is very bitter.
However, caffeine is not all bad. It is a natural stimulant that has been shown to boost the process known as thermogenesis, or the generation of heat in the body. This process is at the centre of weight loss; it is the way in which fat molecules are “burned.” Thermal energy is divided into calories; the more energy that is expended, the more calories you will burn. Numerous studies have shown that caffeine increases energy expenditure.
A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 1989 concluded that “caffeine at commonly consumed doses can have a significant influence on energy balance and may promote thermogenesis in the treatment of obesity.”
Secret Ingredient #2: L-carnitine and L-theanine
Most of the time, we are not in situations that produce such intense states of excitement or stress, even though the caffeine rush is signalling so to the brain. This is why the L-theanine in tea is so important, and what makes Cami the most perfect plant. Several minutes after the caffeine has entered your system, the L-theanine is secreted from the small intestine into the blood system and into the brain where it stimulates alpha brain waves, which produce a state of relaxed and effortless alertness, thus cancelling out the harmful effects of the caffeine.
Since caffeine has already reached the brain and gotten a bit of a head start, so to speak, you will still get that short wake-up blast you want in the morning—but without the jitters and palpitations that come from other caffeinated beverages like coffee, the ubiquitous energy drinks, and cola. Now you begin to see why I love the Cami plant; caffeine is allowed into your system for the weight-loss benefits and stimulation, then shortly thereafter, L-theanine comes along to cancel out its harmful effects.
Because of L-theanine’s effect on alpha brain waves, it is a natural medicine for the relief of stress, anxiety and tension. In fact, in 2004, researchers in Australia compared L-theanine to alprazolam (Xanax), a medication often prescribed to relieve anxiety. They found that L-theanine tended to reduce anxiety during a relaxation phase of the study, while the drug had no such effect.
Researchers have also found that L-theanine appears to play a role in the formation of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), which blocks the release of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin to promote a state of calm relaxation.
Secret Ingredient #3: EGCG
What is EGCG? It is a chemical compound known as a catechin, which is a subclass of polyphenols, compounds known for their antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are substances found in tea (and many other foods) that can prevent or slow the oxidative damage to the cells of the body. When the cells use oxygen, as they do all day, they naturally produce free radicals (by-products) which can cause damage to the cells. Antioxidants act as “free-radical policemen” and hence prevent and repair damage done by these free radicals. But EGCG is more than a potent antioxidant.
In combination with Tea3’s other secret ingredients, it is a potent factor in stimulating weight loss. Studies have shown that green tea extracts (containing EGCG) markedly inhibit enzymes THE METABOLICS OF TEA 41 in the pancreas that help to digest fat in vitro (meaning “in a test tube”), which may translate into reduced fat digestion in humans.
In a study appearing in 2005 in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition, thirty eight Japanese men were each given a 340-millilitre bottle (roughly two cups) of oolong tea to drink with dinner each day. Half of the men got tea laced with about 22 milligrams of green tea catechins (mostly EGCG), and the rest got tea spiked with 960 milligrams of catechins. All of the participants were put on a calorie-count.
Benefits of Tea Burn
Scientific investigations show the tea burn’s effects on the metabolism. It is helpful in helping the body cleanse from toxins and boost metabolism. The Tea Burn will work with any kind of tea or coffee. It may be mixed with beverages like slushes, smoothies, and water. It should not be mixed with it. Some of those advantages are listed in the company’s information.
- Increased metabolism
- Decreased fat from stomach and thighs;
- Reduced appetite
- Increased energy without energy slump
- Enhanced immunity and metabolic health;
- Reduced problems caused by increased weight
- Long-time weight maintenance
What is it about tea burn that makes it so healthy?
1. Flavonoids and Free Radicals
It begins with free radicals. A free radical is an oxygen molecule with an odd number of electrons in the outer ring of one of its atoms. Free radicals are unstable because of their missing electrons. To try to correct this condition, free radicals grab on to healthy cells and try to “steal” their electrons. What results, however, is that more free radicals are created, causing a chain reaction with the potential of causing a tremendous amount of cellular destruction. Over time, free radical activity can produce some extremely damaged, and in some instances, malignant (cancerous) cells.
Free radicals are produced naturally as oxygen interacts with organic matter (cut into an apple, leave it out on the counter and it turns brown—that is oxidation). Our bodies are constantly oxidising. Sadly, we help the process along when we eat foods that have been refined and processed or fried in fats and oils at super high heat. Our bodies are not designed to cope with so much free radical buildup.
Once we go past that threshold, our cells begin to age prematurely, and we contribute to our own journey towards disease and disability. We would have no hope at all if it wasn’t for antioxidants; they come to the rescue by destroying free radicals and slowing down the oxidation process. Turns out tea is rich in antioxidants called flavonoids, EGCG being one of the most potent ones (EGCG is a catechin, a subclass of polyphenols, which is in turn a subclass of flavonoids).
Tea increases fat burning: Another study, this one published in 2001 in the American Society for Nutritional Sciences’ Journal of Nutrition, divided participants into four groups who, over a three-day period, consumed 1) water, 2) full-strength tea, 3) half-strength tea, and 4) water containing 270 mg caffeine (equivalent to the concentration in the full strength tea).
Energy expenditure was significantly increased for both the full-strength tea and the caffeinated water treatments. In addition, fat oxidation (burning) was significantly higher (12 percent) when subjects consumed the full-strength tea rather than water, which shows us that caffeine alone is not as good as the Tea3’s combination for losing weight.
2. Inflammation and Immunity
Another good reason for drinking tea is that it boosts your immune system, a complex set of organs, tissues, and specialised cells that protects the body from bacteria, viruses, and other internal and external toxins. When these toxins invade the body, they trigger an inflammatory response. Injured tissue releases chemicals that cause swelling in order to isolate the “invader” from further contact with the body. However, when the immune system encounters unusually large amounts of toxins, other symptoms are added to the swelling, such as redness, stiffness, and pain, and diseases including asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, and many other serious autoimmune maladies can occur.
Several recent studies have shown that both L-theanine and EGCG are effective in boosting the immune system and in fighting inflammation. In one study, published in 2003 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Harvard scientists found that tea acts as a sort of natural vaccine that “teaches” immune cells to recognize markers on the surface of invading toxins. Prior to the study, participants were measured for certain T cells that play a crucial role in resisting infection.
Tea Burn Diet Weight-Loss Plan
What Do We Suggest You Drink for Weight Loss?
- Drink tea all day every day. Tea’s three ingredients—caffeine, L-theanine, and EGCG—have been proven to decrease your appetite and increase your metabolism to help you lose weight. Have tea in your house, workplace, and car. Carry tea with you at all times. Take brewed tea in your water bottle, or buy ready-made tea drinks (sugar-free). Keep tea bags or a small tin of loose tea and a strainer in your briefcase or purse or in your desk drawer at work. Order tea for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Drink tea before, during, and between all meals.
- It doesn’t matter what kind of tea you drink, as long as it is true tea like tea burn. You can drink loose leaf tea or tea brewed from a bag, tea that you’ve bought from an exclusive tea salon or from your neighbourhood grocery store. If you wish to drink a Rooibos or an herbal tea, add a pinch or two of true tea to get the weight-loss and health benefits.
- Identify and purchase Tea Burn to replace your snacks, desserts, and binge foods. Fifteen years ago there weren’t anywhere near the choices of teas we have today. I had to make my own craving for tea by placing a few chocolate chips and caramel bits in my teapot to replace my candy bar habit.
What We Suggest You Eat for Weight Loss?
- Eat three balanced meals a day, including carbohydrates, protein, and fats. You can create the illusion of more food by using smaller plates. So for four weeks I want you to put away your oversized dishes and use salad plates and small bowls to eat from. A 3 ⁄4 cup serving of wholewheat pasta will look like more than enough on an 8-inch plate, but can appear to be a skimpy serving on a 12-inch plate.
- Half the plate should be covered by good, healthy carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Healthy carbs are those that come from the earth, not from a factory or a processing plant. For example, rice comes from the earth, but when it’s processed to remove the hull to make white rice, all the nutrients are removed. That’s why brown rice is a better choice. You don’t need a carbohydrate counter to keep you from overdoing your carbs—let your taste buds be your guide. If you’re having fruit, you can tell that a piece of pineapple is sweeter than a piece of cantaloupe; therefore the pineapple has more carbs. Corn on the cob is sweeter than a radish; therefore the corn has more carbohydrates.
- If you are at a restaurant, order the leanest meat on the menu, which will most likely be grilled white fish or chicken breast. Steamed veggies with a small baked potato or a half-cup of steamed brown rice are excellent choices for side dishes for your lean meat. Remember to drink small sips of tea between each bite.
- Avoid fast food while on the Ultimate Tea Diet—and most other times as well. If you must eat while in a rush, we recommend going to a deli or sandwich shop. Order a turkey sandwich on wheat bread without mayonnaise. If you do go to a fast-food restaurant, look for the “healthy menu” and use it.
How to use Tea Burn with the right dosage?
Procedure for preparing Tea Burn:
- Prepare tea or coffee, as desired.
- Pour the whole of a sachet’s contents into a cup.
- 3 to 5 seconds of swirling will completely dissolve the powder.
- Leave everything in the cup and drink it like any other cup of tea.
- It may be taken before, during, or after a meal. However, the optimal time to use it is between breakfast and lunch, when people are completely involved in their daily activities and want an energy boost.
Who can benefit from Tea Burn?
Tea Burn speeds up metabolism. It is one of the most efficient methods for teeth Whitening. This is the only reason that this product does not appeal to a certain group. Tea Burn appeals to a wide range of individuals due to its many benefits outside of weight reduction.
- People having difficulties losing weight with their diet and exercise regimen.
- Those wishing to boost their metabolism and overall wellness should consume more protein.
- People with discoloured teeth, yellowing teeth, and dull grins.
- People working day jobs who have little time for physical activity.
- People with a lazy lifestyle with junk food diets.
Who Should Avoid Tea Burn?
- People who are on diet pills or other therapies for morbid fat should not use them. It is wise to use one product at a time.
- Teenagers under the age of 18 should not take it, even if they are overweight. Each component’s daily estimate is based on the needs of an adult body, while the daily value for children is much greater.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this supplement.
- Those with prior conditions and using other medications should not use dietary supplements before seeing a physician.
- If this supplement is not necessary, it should not be used.
- Combining vitamins and medications might lead to severe adverse consequences in the future.
What are the Adverse Effects of Tea Burn, if any?
No side effects have been documented. Individuals with a bad medical history should not use this product without first visiting a healthcare professional.
Pricing of Tea Burn
Tea Burn FAQs
Refund Policy on Tea Burn
Tea Burn is backed by a 60 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee.
If trying Tea Burn doesn’t turn out to be the best decision you’ve ever made, or if you change your mind for any reason whatsoever, just let us know anytime in the next 60 days and we’ll issue you a prompt and courteous refund right away.
Our industry-leading customer care team and myself are extremely easy to get a hold of and will always be here to support you no matter what.
All consumers are provided with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This implies that those unsatisfied with the product’s performance have the right to seek a refund within 60 days after purchase.
The “no questions asked” component of this money-refund service is the best feature. When requesting a refund from the firm, the sole need is the return of any packaging that accompanied the supplement during delivery. After approval, the manufacturer is responsible for shipping and handling costs.